The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
|Session 1 - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm||£7 each|
|Session 2 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm||SOLD OUT|
|Session 3 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm||£12 each|
Whilst there are plenty of wines to try around the Fair and lots of knowledgeable people to talk to, if you would like to learn a bit more about wine why not attend a Workshop? This year, in addition to Winemakers and Experts you will find Workshops from local wine journalists in your area. Tickets to each Workshop are limited to 20 and are only available at the Fair on a first come first served basis and will be limited to one per person. We will post a timetable of Workshops nearer the events.
If you would like to learn a bit more about wine and aren’t afraid of a little exercise, why not take a Wine Walk with one of our experts. A variety of different experts will take groups of up to eight visitors around the Fair, talking about and tasting different wines that are of specific interest to you.
“We came to the Fair this year looking for wine to go with our Christmas lunch as we were cooking goose and had no idea what to match with it. Joe (our Wine Walk leader) was fantastic – he was so enthusiastic and found us the perfect wine whilst helping other people in our group with what they wanted too so we learnt loads.”
More information about Workshops and Wine Walks will be available in your Show Guide and at the Workshop Booking Area at the Fair.
From Victoria (mainline station and Victoria/Circle and District underground)
- Exit Victoria station towards the bus area and turn right onto Victoira Street
- Continue along Victoria Street until you reach Westminster Abbey
- The Centre is on your left directly opposite Westminster Abbey
- Exit the station on to York Road
- Turn left and walk to the roundabout with County Hall Hotel on your right
- Cross the Bridge to Parliament Square and follow Parliament Square around to the right
- Turn Right onto Broad Sanctuary
- The Conference Centre is on your right, directly opposite Westminster Abbey
The Venues (click for details)
“Our friends had told us about the Tesco Wine Fair, but I’m not very wine knowledgeable so was a little nervous about what to expect. I was so pleasantly surprised – all the people behind the stands were so helpful and friendly – I learned loads.”